The medical suspensions for World Series of Fighting 10 have been released by the Nevada State Athletic Commission and six fighters on the card received a suspension.
The commission released the medical suspensions on Monday and the suspensions were forwarded to TheMMAReport.com after they were requested.
World Series of Fighting 10 took place on Saturday night at The Joint at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas and was headlined by David Branch submitting Jesse Taylor to win the inaugural middleweight title.
The complete World Series of Fighting 10 medical suspensions are below:
- Georgi Karakhanyan: must have right rib injury x-rayed & cleared Doctor or no contest until 09/20/14
- Dave Huckaba: suspended until 08/06/14 and no contact until 07/22/14
- Adam Acquaviva: suspended until 08/06/14 and no contact until 07/22/14
- Jimmy Spicuzza: must have right eye laceration cleared by Doctor or no contest until 08/21/14
- Jimmy Jaynes: suspended until 07/22/14 and no contact until 07/13/14 (right eyelid lacerations)
- Tanner Cowan: must have right cheek laceration cleared by Doctor or no contest until 08/21/14