- Ryan Bader vs. Rafael Cavalcante added to UFC 174
- Bellator 118 bout between Liam McGeary and Mike Mucitelli is now a light heavyweight tournament bout
- Tecia Torres grateful for her time in Invicta FC and excited about The Ultimate Fighter 20
- Eugene Fadiora vs. Tim Woods booked for Bellator 118; Dante Rivera now meets Gemiyale Adkins
- UFC on FOX 11 Salaries: Fabricio Werdum tops disclosed payroll of $974,000
- FACTORY X | “Brian Rogers will now meet Adrian Miles at Bellator 119 on May 9th,” via Jason Floyd of The MMA Report on Brian Rogers will now meet Adrian Miles at Bellator 119 on May 9th
- Jason Floyd on Bellator 118 bout between Liam McGeary and Mike Mucitelli is now a light heavyweight tournament bout
- Jon on Bellator 118 bout between Liam McGeary and Mike Mucitelli is now a light heavyweight tournament bout
- bob brewer on UFC Fight Pass: How exactly do you cancel a subscription?
- Jason Floyd on Alexander Volkov vs. Blagoi Ivanov heavyweight tournament final targeted for Bellator 120
Category Archives: Bjorn Rebney
Tito Ortiz recently told a radio show that he is ready to go and is waiting for Bellator to give him a fight, but Bellator MMA Chairman and CEO Bjorn Rebney says that Ortiz has not been cleared by doctors … Continue reading
During today’s edition of “The MMA Report Live,” Bellator MMA Chairman and CEO Bjorn Rebney joined the show and discussed Curran/Straus III, Newton/Vegh II, Bellator 113, and much more.
Following the conclusion of Bellator 111, Bellator MMA Chairman and CEO Bjorn Rebney discussed what happened on Friday night in Oklahoma, War Machine’s injury, and the upcoming pay-per-view.
The Bellator season ten welterweight tournament will begin next week at Bellator 112 and Jon “War Machine” Koppenhaver has been forced to pull out of the tournament following a back injury. War Machine tweeted on Friday that he was out … Continue reading
Frodo Khasbulaev still unable to travel to United States; Bellator will allow him to fight in Russia
Frodo Khasbulaev won the season eight featherweight tournament eleven months ago when he defeated Mike Richman at Bellator 95, but he is currently dealing with visa issues that does not allow him to travel to the United States. During his … Continue reading