- Ronda Rousey vs. Cat Zingano booked for UFC 182
- UFC 179 Embedded – Episode 2
- UFC Fight Night 56: Shogun vs. Manuwa fight card lineup finalized with five fight main card
- Titan FC 31: Ricci vs. Yoshida fight card lineup finalized with five fight main card on CBS Sports Network
- The MMA Insiders Podcast Episode 8
- Cung Le suspended 12 months after testing positive for HGH following UFC Fight Night 48 on
- UFC Fight Pass: How exactly do you cancel a subscription? on
- Bellator 129 Online Preliminary Card Stream on
- The MMA Report Live today at 11 a.m. ET/8 a.m. PT: Mike Richman, Paul Bradley, Josh Neer, Hayder Hassan, Matt Wagy, and Tyler Keane on
- Bellator 129’s Virgil Zwicker is looking for a shot at redemption on
Category Archives: Bjorn Rebney
It was announced earlier today that Bjorn Rebney has exited the promotion and a new CEO is going to be announced shortly, which is expected to be former Strikeforce CEO Scott Coker. Following the announcement of Rebney’s exit, current Bellator … Continue reading
It was reported on early Thursday morning that a change was coming to the leadership of Bellator MMA and the change was announced this morning as Chairman and CEO Bjorn Rebney and President Tim Danaher have left their positions with … Continue reading
Bjorn Rebney previews Bellator 121, Curran/Pitbull, Alvarez/Brooks/Chandler, and Rampage’s next fight
During this week’s edition of “The MMA Report Podcast,” Bellator MMA Chairman and CEO Bjorn Rebney joined the show to discuss tonight’s Bellator 121 from the WinStar World Casino in Thackerville, Oklahoma. Along with previewing tonight’s fight card, Rebney gave … Continue reading
Ever since Will Brooks won the interim lightweight title at last month’s Bellator 120, one of the biggest questions in Bellator is who will current lightweight champion Eddie Alvarez face next. Following the Bellator 120 card, Bellator MMA Chairman and … Continue reading
Following the Bellator 120 post press conference, Bellator MMA Chairman and CEO Bjorn Rebney held a post fight scrum with the attending media. Rebney discussed the judges decisions on the card, Eddie Alvarez’s contract, and much more.
Following an injury that pulled lightweight champion Eddie Alvarez from defending his title against Michael Chandler at Bellator 120, it was announced that Chandler would face Will Brooks for the interim title on the card. After the announcement was made, … Continue reading
During the Bellator 120 open workouts in Memphis, Bellator MMA Chairman and CEO Bjorn Rebney held his pre-fight scrum where he talked about Saturday’s Bellator 120.
The Bellator 120 fight card went through some changes today as lightweight champion Eddie Alvarez pulled out of the event with a concussion and Michael Chandler will meet Will Brooks for the interim title. The interim title fight is now … Continue reading
Following the Bellator 118 Post Fight Press Conference, Bellator MMA Chairman and CEO Bjorn Rebney held a post fight scrum with the attending media. Rebney discussed Friday night’s fight card, fighters missing weight, Sam Oropeza’s future with Bellator after missing … Continue reading
Bjorn Rebney on Rafael Silva and Sam Oropeza missing weight, latest on Eduardo Dantas, and Patricio Pitbull
Following the Bellator 118 weigh-ins on Thursday afternoon, Bellator MMA Chairman and CEO Bjorn Rebney talked about fighters missing weight, health of Eduardo Dantas, Herman Terrado positive drug test, and much more.