Bellator 88 took place this past Thursday night from The Arena at the Gwinnett Center and the medical suspensions, which every fighter on the card at least received a seven day suspension.
The medical suspensions where released by the Georgia Athletic and Entertainment Commission, which were obtained by TheMMAReport.com.
The longest suspensions where given to preliminary card fighter Ronnie Rogers and Kevin Tiller, who was supposed to be on the fight card.
Rogers received an indefinite suspension and he will need clearance from a doctor for a thumb injury. Tiller received a 90 day suspension for failure to come in at proper weight for the fight.
Featherweight tournament semifinalist Mike Richman and Frodo Khasbulaev both received 21 day suspensions. Richman was suspended for a cut over his right eye and Khasbulaev was suspended because he needed stitches over his eye.
The full list of medical suspensions for Bellator 88 are below:
– Alexander Shlemenko: Suspended 21 days due to laceration over left eye
– Maiquel Falcao: Suspended 60 days
– Marlon Sandro: Suspended 7 days
– Akop Stepanian: Suspended 7 days
– Mike Richman: Suspended 21 days due to cut under the right eye
– Mitch Jackson: Suspended 60 days
– Frodo Khasbulaev: Suspended 21 days due to stitches needed over eye
– Fabricio Guerreiro: Suspended 7 days
– Alexandre Bezerra: Suspended 7 days
– Genair Da Silva: Suspended 7 days
– George Hickman: Suspended 7 days
– Stephen Upchurch: Suspended 21 days due to bruised ribs
– Clay Harvison: Suspended 7 days
– Ururahy Rodrigues: Suspended 45 days due to stitches needed
– Joseph Elmore: Suspended 7 days
– Jerrid Burke: Suspended 60 days due to stitches needed over eye
– Ronnie Rogers: Suspended indefinitely and needs clearance from doctor for a thumb injury
– Shane Crenshaw: Suspended 7 days
– Kelvin Tiller: Suspended 90 days for failed to show up at weigh-ins at proper weight