Bellator 122 took place last night at the Pechanga Resort and Casino in Temecula, California and the main card on Spike TV was headlined by Andrey Koreshkov domininting Adam McDonough to win the season ten welterweight tournament.
The card also featured another season ten tournament final as Brandon Halsey secured a title shot in the middleweight division as he submitted Brett Cooper with an armbar in the first round.
In addition, the card also saw the semifinals of the Summer Series light heavyweight tournament as Liam McGeary and Kelly Anundson advanced to the finals with first round victories.
TheMMAReport.com has put together post fight statistics from the fight card and are available below.
- Koreshkov becomes the fifth fighter in Bellator history to win two tournaments and is now tied for the second most wins in Bellator welterweight division history with Lyman Good.
- Halsey becomes the sixth fighter to win the Bellator middleweight tournament and he now has three career wins by submission.
- McGeary is now tied with Attila Vegh for the second most wins in Bellator light heavyweight division history and now has the most TKO/KO wins in the promotions 205 pound division. .
- Karo Parisyan has now won back to back fights by knockout after not recording a knockout victory in his first thirty-two fights.
- Linton Vassell submitted Virgil Zwicker on the preliminary card and he is now tied with four fighters for the most submissions in Bellator light heavyweight division history.
- Augusto Sakai scores a come from behind TKO victory against Matt Frembling and he is now tied with multiple fighters for third most TKO/KO wins in Bellator heavyweight division history.
- Bubba Jenkins made his Bellator featherweight debut and scored his third career TKO/KO win with a first round victory against Poppies Martinez.
- Saad Awad is now tied with David Rickels for the fourth most wins in Bellator lightweight division history and is tied with Eddie Alvarez for second most TKO/KO wins in divisional history.