Bellator 143 took place on Friday night at the State Farm Arena in Hidalgo, Texas and the main card on Spike TV was headlined by Joe Warren defeating L.C. Davis by unanimous decision.
The event also featured Kendall Grove getting a TKO victory as he defeated Joey Beltran in the co-main event of the fight card.
TheMMAReport.com has put together post fight statistics from the fight card and are available below.
- With the victory over Davis, Warren is now tied with Pat Curran for the second most wins in Bellator history.
- Warren has the third most cage time in Bellator history (2:52:59).
- The defeat for Davis snaps a three fight winning streak.
- Grove has won two of his last three fights and both of those wins have come by stoppage.
- Since coming back to Bellator, Beltran has gone 2-3 and all of those defeats have come by TKO/KO.
- Emmanuel Sanchez has won three of his four fights in Bellator following his split decision win against Henry Corrales.
- Vinicius Spartan stopped Everton Teixeira by stoppage in the second round and he is now tied for the fourth most wins in Bellator heavyweight division history.
- Steve Garcia became the fourth fighter in Bellator history to win a fight with one second left in a round when he defeated Eduardo Bustillos by TKO at the end of the first round.
- Darrion Caldwell remained undefeated with a submission win over Shawn Bunch and he is now tied for the fourth most submission wins in Bellator history.
- John Teixeira improved to 3-0 in Bellator with a win over Gleristone Santos and all of his wins in Bellator have come by split decision.