The medical suspensions for Bellator 144 have been released by the Mohegan Tribe Department of Athletic Regulation and former middleweight champion Brandon Halsey has been suspended 60 days for a rib contusion.
Mohegan Tribe Department of Athletic Regulation Director Mike Mazzulli released the suspensions to The MMA Report on Monday after they were requested.
Bellator 144 took place this past Friday evening at the Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut and was headlined by Rafael Carvalho claiming the vacant middleweight title with a TKO victory over Hasley.
The complete Bellator 144 medical suspensions are below:
- Brandon Halsey: Suspended 60 days for rib contusion.
- Brennan Ward: Suspended 45 days for laceration.
- Dennis Olson: Suspended 30 days for concussion and 90 days for unsportsmanlike conduct (gesture towards fans during walkout).
- Isao Kobayashi: Suspended 90 days, needs MRI and Neurological clearance.
- Charlie Ontiveros: Suspended 90 days and needs facial clearance.
- Kemran Lachinov: Suspended 45 days for lacerations and suspended indefinitely for right knee, needs medical clearance.
- Ilya Kotau: Suspended 60 days for left knee and needs orthopedic clearance.
- Jeremie Holloway: Suspended 90 days for hand fracture and knee, needs orthopedic clearance.
- Marius Enache: Suspended 90 days for lacerations, needs MRI and Neurological clearance.
- Pete Rogers: Suspended 60 days for dislocated elbow, needs orthopedic clearance.
- Sam Watford: Indefinitely suspended for knee, needs orthopedic clearance.