Bellator 154 took place on Saturday night at the SAP Center in San Jose, California and was headlined by Phil Davis securing a title shot in the light heavyweight division with a decision victory over Muhammed “King Mo” Lawal.
Along with Davis scoring a decision victory in the main event of the fight card, the main card on Spike also saw victories by Saad Awad, Josh San Diego, Adam Piccolotti and Andre Fialho.
TheMMAReport.com has put together post fight statistics from last night’s fight card.
- Davis is now 3-0 in Bellator and is 7-2 in his last nine fights.
- The defeat snaps a seven fight winning streak for Lawal.
- Awad has now won four of his last five fights and two of those victories have come by TKO in the first round.
- Evangelista Santos is now 3-4 in his last seven fights.
- San Diego improved to 7-1 in his career with a decision victory over Jermiah Labiano and both of his wins in Bellator have come by decision.
- Piccolotti defeated Ray Wood by submission and he is now tied with multiple fighters for the 3rd most submission wins in Bellator lightweight division history.
- Fialho remained undefeated with a knockout victory in the opening round against Rick Reger and six of his seven wins have come in the first round.
- Anthony Taylor stopped Victor Jones in 27 seconds on the preliminary card and this is now the 4th fastest victory in Bellator featherweight division history.