Bellator 158 took place on Saturday night at the O2 Arena in London, England and was headlined by former Bellator welterweight champion Douglas Lima securing a title shot against Andrey Koreshkov with a decision win against Paul Daley.
The co-main event of the fight card was a heavyweight bout as Matt Mitrione improved to 2-0 in Bellator with a TKO victory in the second round against Oli Thompson.
TheMMAReport.com has put together post fight statistics from Saturday’s fight card.
- Lima is now tied with Lyman Good for the third-most wins in Bellator welterweight division history and tied with multiple fighters for the fifth-most wins in Bellator history.
- Mitrione has won both of his fights in Bellator by TKO/KO and he is now tied for the third-most TKO/KO wins in Bellator heavyweight division history.
- Francis Carmont scored a D’arce choke submission win over Lukasz Klinger and this is the first submission win for Carmont since 2012 (vs. Karlos Vemola, UFC on FUEL TV 4).
- Michael Page remained undefeated with a knockout victory against Evangelista Santos and he is now tied with Andrey Koreshkov for the second-most TKO/KO wins in Bellator welterweight division history.
- With the victory over Santos, Page is now tied with Rick Hawn for the fourth-most wins in Bellator welterweight division history.
- James Gallagher improved to 4-0 in his career with a decision win over Mike Cutting and this is the first time Gallagher has made it out of the opening round.
- Danny Mitchell becomes the first fighter in Bellator history to win by Twister submission as he defeated C.J. Meeks.
- Jason Radcliffe now owns the fastest win in Bellator middleweight division history with a 14-second knockout against Jack Mason and this is now the seventh-fastest TKO/KO victory in Bellator history.