The medical suspensions for Bellator 194 have been released by the Mohegan Tribe Department of Athletic Regulations and Liam McGeary is facing a minimum suspension of 90 days due to potential left knee injury suffered in his fight against Vadim Nemkov.
Mohegan Tribe Department of Athletic Regulations Director Mike Mazzulli released the medical suspensions on Monday to The MMA Report after they were requested.
Bellator 194 took place last Friday night at the Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut and the fight card was headlined by Matt Mitrione advancing to the semifinals of the Bellator Heavyweight World Grand Prix with a majority decision victory over Roy Nelson.
The complete Bellator 194 medical suspensions are below:
- Roy Nelson: Suspended 45 days (laceration)
- Derek Campos: Suspended indefinitely until cleared by a neurologist; also needs clearance by a maxillofacial doctor (possible orbital fracture)
- Vadim Nemkov: Suspended 45 days (contusion)
- Liam McGeary: Suspended indefinitely until cleared by an orthopedist (possible left-knee injury); Minimum suspension of 90 days
- Jose Perez: Suspended 30 days
- Geoffrey Then: Suspended indefinitely until cleared by a neurologist with an MRI; Minimum suspension of 90 days
- Thomas English: Suspended 60 days and needs neurological clearance
- Peter Nascimento: Suspended 30 days
- Tyler Hamilton: Suspended indefinitely until cleared by an orthopedist (left MCL strain); Minimum suspension of 90 days