UFC 189 took place on Saturday night at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas and Conor McGregor made a disclosed salary of $500,000 for TKO victory over Chad Mendes to claim the interim featherweight title.
The Nevada Athletic Commission released the salaries on Monday and were sent to TheMMAReport.com by email.
Below are the complete UFC 189 salaries excluding any fees such as insurance, licenses and taxes.
- Conor McGregor: $500,000 (no win bonus)
- Chad Mendes: $500,000
- Robbie Lawler: $300,000 (includes $150,000 win bonus
- Rory MacDonald: $59,000
- Jeremy Stephens: $72,000 (includes $40,000 win bonus) *
- Dennis Bermudez: $34,000 *
- Gunnar Nelson: $58,000 (includes $29,000 win bonus)
- Brandon Thatch: $22,000
- Thomas Almeida: $24,000 (includes $12,000 win bonus)
- Brad Pickett: $30,000
- Matt Brown: $92,000 (includes $46,000 win bonus)
- Tim Means: $23,000
- Alex Garcia: $30,000 (includes $15,000 win bonus)
- Mike Swick: $48,000
- John Howard: $42,000 (includes $21,000 win bonus)
- Cathal Pendred: $10,000
- Cody Garbrandt: $20,000 (includes $10,000 win bonus)
- Henry Briones: $10,000
- Louis Smolka: $30,000 (includes $15,000 win bonus)
- Neil Seery: $15,000
- Cody Pfister: $20,000 (includes $10,000 win bonus)
- Yosdenis Cedeno: $13,000
* – Stephens was fined 20 percent of his purse for missing weight and the fine went to Bermudez.