Bellator 150 took place on Friday night at the Kansas Star in Mulvane, Kansas and the event was headlined by Cheick Kongo weathering a late story by Vinicius “Spartan” Queiroz to score a split decision win.
Along with the split decision victory by Kongo in the main event of the fight card, the main card on Spike TV saw lightweight David Rickels snap a two fight winless streak as he stopped Bobby Cooper in the opening round by TKO.
TheMMAReport.com has put together post fight statistics from the fight card and are available below.
- With the victory over Spartan, Kongo is now tied with Blagoy Ivanov and Alexander Volkov for the 2nd most wins in Bellator heavyweight division history.
- Rickels is now tied with Pat Curran, Alexander Shlemenko, Daniel Straus and Michael Chandler for the 2nd most victories in Bellator history.
- Rickels has the most fights in Bellator history (16) and is now tied with Eddie Alvarez, Saad Awad and Michael Chandler for the 2nd most TKO/KO wins in Bellator lightweight division history.
- Rickels is now tied with Awad for the 5th most wins in Bellator lightweight division history.
- Kendall Grove scored his 7th career TKO/KO victory at Bellator 150 with a 2nd Round victory against Francisco France and he is now 4-2 in Bellator.
- Rebecca Ruth won her Bellator debut with a decision victory over Lena Ovchynnikova and this is the first decision victory of her career.
- Andre Fialho stopped Manny Meraz in 29 seconds and this is now the 6th fastest victory in Bellator welterweight division history.