The medical suspensions for Bellator 150 have been released by the Kansas Athletic Commission and middleweight Francisco France is facing a minimum suspension of 90 days for his knockout defeat against Kendall Grove.
Kansas Athletic Commission Executive Director Adam Roorback released the medical suspensions on Tuesday to The MMA Report after they were requested.
Bellator 150 took place this past Friday evening at the Kansas Star Arena in Mulvane, Kansas and was headlined by Cheick Kongo scoring a split decision victory over Vinicius “Spartan” Queiroz.
The complete Bellator 150 medical suspensions are below:
- Bobby Cooper: Suspended 60 days (TKO).
- Francisco France: Suspended minimum of 90 days and needs clearance on jaw from oral surgeon.
- David Hammans: Suspended 30 days (TKO).
- Marcio Navarro: Suspended 60 days (TKO).
- Manny Meraz: Suspended 60 days (KO).