Bellator 155 took place on Friday night at the CenturyLink Arena in Boise, Idaho and was headlined by Rafael Carvalho retaining the Bellator middleweight title with a controversial split decision victory over Melvin Manhoef.
Along with Carvalho retaining the middleweight title in the main event, the fight card featured former Bellator featherweight champion Pat Curran winning his second straight fight with a decision victory over Georgi Karakhanyan in the co-main event of the fight card.
TheMMAReport.com has put together post fight statistics from last night’s fight card.
- Carvalho is now 4-0 in Bellator and two of those victories have come by split decision.
- Manhoef is now 2-2-1 when the fight goes to the scorecards.
- Curran is now tied with David Rickels and Patricky Pitbull for the most fights in Bellator history.
- Curran has the 2nd most wins in Bellator history and the 3rd most wins in Bellator featherweight division history.
- Curran has the most cage time in Bellator history (4:04:39).
- Karakhanyan has dropped back to back fights by decision and is 1-3 in his last four fights.
- Dan Charles and Augusto Sakai fought to a majority draw and this is the 9th draw in Bellator history.
- Alexis Dufresne won her Bellator debut against Marloes Coenen by submission as a 5-1 underdog and all of her wins have come by stoppage in the opening round.
- This is the 2nd career submission defeat for Coenen as the previous submission defeat came in Strikeforce against Miesha Tate.
- Chase Gormley scored a decision victory over Joey Beltran and he is now 6-1 in his last seven fights.
- Marcin Held is now tied with Micheal Chandler for the most wins in Bellator lightweight division history following his decision win over Dave Jansen and he is now tied with multiple fighters for the 3rd most wins in Bellator history.
- Joe Hamilton submitted Tyler Freeland by submission in 22 seconds and this is the fastest victory in Bellator bantamweight division history and the 3rd fastest submission in Bellator history.