The medical suspensions for Bellator 196 have been released by the Mohegan Tribe Department of Athletic Regulations and Roger Huerta is one of five fighters to receive a medical suspension.
Mohegan Tribe Department of Athletic Regulations Director Mike Mazzulli released the medical suspensions on Wednesday to The MMA Report after they were requested.
Bellator 196 took place last Friday night at the Budapest Sports Arena in Budapest, Hungary and the fight card was headlined by Benson Henderson scoring his eleventh career win by submission as he defeated Roger Huerta in the second round.
The complete Bellator 196 medical suspensions are below:
- Roger Huerta: Suspended 45 days (laceration)
- Teodor Nikolov: Suspended 60 days and needs neurological clearance and MRI
- Petra Castkova: Suspended 30 days (concussion)
- Giorgio Belsanti: Suspended 30 days (concussion)
- Ion Pascu: Suspended 30 days (concussion)