Bellator 199 took place on Saturday night at the SAP Center in San Jose, California and was headlined by current Bellator light heavyweight champion Ryan Bader advancing to the semifinals of the Bellator Heavyweight Grand Prix Tournament to face Matt Mitrione with a 15-second victory against Muhammed “King Mo” Lawal.
In the co-main event of the fight card, former PFL/World Series of Fighting welterweight champion won his Bellator debut with a decision victory over Paul Daley and this victory by Fitch extends his winning streak to five fights.
TheMMAReport.com has put together post fight statistics from Saturday’s fight card.
– The victory by Ryan Bader in 15-seconds against King Mo is now the 2nd fastest victory in Bellator heavyweight division history and is the 8th fastest TKO/KO victory in Bellator history.
– After dropping back to back fights in 2013, Jon Fitch is now 7-1 in his last 8 fights.
– Aaron Pico is now tied with Shahbulat Shamhalaev for the 3rd most TKO/KO wins in Bellator featherweight division history.
– Cheick Kongo is now tied with several fighters for the 6th most wins in Bellator history.
– Adam Piccolotti is tied with several fighters for the 3rd most submission wins in Bellator lightweight division history.
The complete Bellator 199: Bader vs. King Mo results are below.
Main Card: (Paramount Network)
Ryan Bader def. Muhammed Lawal via KO (punch) – Round 1, :15
Jon Fitch def. Paul Daley via unanimous decision (29-27, 29-26, 29-26)
Aaron Pico def. Lee Morrison via TKO (punch to body) – Round 1, 1:10
Cheick Kongo def. Javy Ayala via KO (punches) – Round 1, 2:29
Adam Piccolotti def. Carrington Banks via submission (rear-naked choke) – Round 3, 4:41
Preliminary Card: (Bellator.com)
Hyder Amil def. Elias Anderson via TKO – Round 2, 3:01
Ignacio Ortiz def. Matt Aragoni via TKO – Round 3, 2:57
Mark Climaco def. Daniel Oseguera via TKO – Round 1, 2:21
J.J. Okanovich def. Hugo Lujan via unanimous decision
Tom Ponce de Leon def. Dominic Sumner via TKO – Round 2, 2:48
Nohelin Hernandez def. Josh San Diego via unanimous decision
Josh Paiva def. Adam Antolin via KO – Round 1, :32
Cass Bell def. Khai Wu via submission (guillotine choke) – Round 2, 3:27
Jordan Williams def. Brandon Hester via TKO (punches) – Round 2, 1:11
Amber Leibrock def. Janay Harding via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-26, 30-26)
James Terry def. Danasabe Mohammed via unanimous decision (30-26, 30-26, 30-26)
Gaston Bolanos def. Malcom Hill via TKO (leg kicks) – Round 1, 2:54
Justin Tenedora def. David Rivera via submission (triangle-choke) – Round 1, 4:27
Deron Winn def. Ahmed White via knockout (punches) – Round 1, 2:32