The medical suspensions for Bellator 200 have been released by the Mohegan Tribe Department of Athletic Regulations and Linton Vassell has received a six month suspension for broken left shin.
Mohegan Tribe Department of Athletic Regulations Director Mike Mazzulli released the medical suspensions on Wednesday to The MMA Report after they were requested.
Bellator 200 took place last Friday night at the SSE Arena in London, England and the fight card was headlined by Gegard Mousasi winning the Bellator middleweight title with a TKO victory against Rafael Carvalho in the opening round.
The complete Bellator 200 medical suspensions are below:
- Rafael Carvalho: Suspended 30 days (concussion)
- David Rickels: Suspended 60 days (TKO loss)
- Linton Vassell: Suspended 180 days and needs orthopedic clearance (concussion and broken left shin)
- Ash Griffiths: Suspended 45 days (concussion)
- Kate Jackson: Suspended 45 days (broken nose, needs clearance)
- Tom Means: Suspended 180 days (dislocation of left elbow) and needs orthopedic clearance on left elbow
- Marcin Zywica: Suspended 180 days and needs orthopedic clearance (ACL)
- Kent Kauppinen: Suspended 45 days (concussion)
- Tom Green: Suspended 60 days (concussion)
- Carl Noon: Suspended 45 days (concussion) and suspended indefinitely (Needs CT clearance and neurological exam)
- Kevin Fryer: Suspended 30 days (concussion)
- Daniel Crawford: Suspended 45 days (laceration to right eye)
- Martin Hudson: Suspended 60 days (concussion)