UFC on FOX 20 took place this past weekend at the United Center in Chicago, Illinois and was headlined by Valentina Shevchenko scoring a decision win over former UFC champion Holly Holm.
According to FOX Sports press release, the UFC on FOX 20 main card averaged 2.975 million viewers in the final ratings and the peak viewership of the broadcast came during the main event (10-10:15 p.m. ET) with 4.687 million viewers.
Other notes on the UFC on FOX 20 television ratings per FOX Sports press release:
- The viewership from Saturday’s UFC on FOX 20 card is up 29 percent over the April’s UFC on FOX 19 event (2.487 million viewers).
- Saturday’s show ranks as FOX’s most-watched UFC telecast since January of 2015 and was FOX’s most-watched July UFC show to-date.
- Saturday’s fight card ranks as the top-rated primetime telecast of the night among Adults 18-49 (1.1). Albuquerque delivered a huge 8.8/18 to lead all markets in support of hometown hero Holm. New Orleans placed second with a 3.7/6, while Las Vegas followed with a 3.4/6.
- Earlier in the day, FOX’s presentation of the UFC on FOX 20 prelims from 6-8 p.m. ET averaged a 0.8/2 and 1.261 million viewers, off one-tenth from last year’s delivery of a 0.9/2 and 1.341 million.
- The FS1 UFC on FOX 20 Post Fight Show averaged 222,000 viewers, making it the second most-watched of the four dedicated UFC on FOX post fight show to air on FS1 to-date.
The UFC will be returning to FOX Sports this weekend for coverage of UFC 201: Lawler vs. Woodley as the televised preliminary card will air on FS2 at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT.